Combined medium frequency surveillance sonar with high frequency ‘shadow’ classifier, FLASH-S provides an unrivalled capability against small, slow moving or stationary underwater targets.
- Developed from FLASH dipping sonar, selected by the world’s major navies.
- Fully developed with sea-proven capability against small targets in difficult environments.
Effective target classification
- Steerable classifier with flexible aperture, tilt and gain control.
Short dip cycle time
- Fast, fully automatic reeling machine for minimum time in the dip and rapid deployment.
- Provides great operational flexibility surveillance and classification in one mission.
- Available as a stand-alone sonar or fully integrated with sonobuoy processing.