TR 4000 family is a modern and cost efficient range of transceivers comprising two types of versions:
- TRG 4000 versions, focused on Ground-to- Air communication services for Air Force applications.
- TRN 4000 versions, specifically designed for Naval applications onboard Ships, Submarines and Naval shore bases.
TR 4000 family key features - Military UHF AM/FM [225-400MHz] ; Rx-only extension to 406 MHz (COSPAS/SARSAT).
- Voice & Data services, Clear & Secure (external COMSEC KY58/KY100 or equivalent).
- High performance: High output power 50W AM /100 W FM and excellent co-site performances.
- Easy Host / Network integration with either serial RS422 interface or LAN Ethernet/IP interface (SNMP, VoIP…).
Additional TRN 4000 specific features
- Tactical Data Link capabilities: L11, L22 FF, LY
- Standard 70 MHz IF, compatible with external modems. Typical applications: LOS (wide band high data rate modem), BLOS (UHF SATCOM).