TMS 2000 is the latest airborne acoustic processor development from Thales and provides advanced passive, active and environmental sonobuoy processing compatible with the latest analogue and digital types now entering service.
- Proven processing technology evolved from extensive MPA and Helicopter programmes.
Proven operational performance
- Fully sea-proven in world wide operational deployment in mono and multi-static mode.
Wide area coverage
- Processes up to 64 NATO and Australian buoys including digital types.
Automated, full colour displays
- Powerful data fusion techniques covering a large amount of acoustic information.
Powerful Operator tools
- Comprehensive classification functions.
Reliable - supportable
- COTS-based acoustic processor with integral wide-band VHF receiver.